Hey Everyone, We're Back!

• Hey Everyone, We're Back!

Kim Ballard updated 8 months, 1 week ago 3 Members · 3 Posts
  • Ben Thompson

Organizer
    January 28, 2020 at 1:15 pm

I’m pleased to annouce that the American Grove website has been migrated to a new platform and completely renovated to allow the members a better user experience. 

This was prompted in large part by Washington State members after our attempt to migrate our former listserv to the grove in 2017. 

My hope is that this new and improved American Grove will better meet all of our needs. The DNR Urban & Community Forestry Program intends to use the Grove as a hub for our members to share information and resources, promote events and opportunities, pose relevant tree and urban forestry questions to peers, and engage in meaningful discussions.

We will only get a feel for the functionality of the site once everyone logs back in to participate.

Thanks in advance for helping us kick off this new site!   

• Janet Pearce

January 28, 2020 at 3:25 pm

This is wonderful news, Ben!

• Kim Ballard

February 11, 2020 at 2:50 pm

Awesome job, Ben!

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Want to learn more about your local community forest?

Join Us
LOGO

American Grove is an online community for sharing knowledge, experience, and insights about the trees and forests that enrich our cities, towns, and neighborhoods nationwide.

Group logo of Maryland Grove
Group Highlight Maryland Grove
Maryland Department of Natural Resources Forest Service. ¬†This group will aim to inform citizens about…
Member Highlight Morgan Garner
My love for the environment has fueled my career as a physical scientist. I am…
Would you like to leave feedback or have a question? Email us, click here.
Skip to toolbar