Special Meeting

• Special Meeting

• West TN Chapter TUFC

April 12, 2011 at 1:38 pm

Hey Everyone,

I’ve reserved our meeting room for this Thursday the 14th from 1-3 pm at the Ag Center Board Room.  At the meeting we will need to appoint a new Chairman for the remainder of Emil’s term which will end December 31st.  Also, we’ll need to approve the award nominations.

On a side note I need a couple of volunteers to pickup the exhibit, tent, and brochures from Shawn Posey and will need a volunteer or two to man the booth at this Sundays Down to Earth Celebration at Shelby Farms.  Down to earth starts setting up exhibits from 630am to 930am.  The event starts at 10am and goes until 5.  The volunteers manning the booth will need to bring a lawn chair for themselves and we will also need a table for the display.  I’ll see if Shawn may have access to one we might could keep with our stuff.  Two people should be plenty for the task.  It may be possible to pick up the display etc at the meeting Thursday.

Thanks

Nick Bridgeman, CA/MS,
    Chair West TN KTSAF
    Municipal Forester
    City of Lakeland
    10001 US HWY 70
    Lakeland TN, 38002

“A town is saved, not more by the righteous men in it than by the woods and swamps that surround it.  A township where one primitive forest waves above another primitive forest rots below – such a town is fitted to raise not only corn and potatoes, but poets and philosophers for the coming ages.”    Thoreau

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Want to learn more about your local community forest?

Join Us
LOGO

American Grove is an online community for sharing knowledge, experience, and insights about the trees and forests that enrich our cities, towns, and neighborhoods nationwide.

Group logo of Maryland Grove
Group Highlight Maryland Grove
Maryland Department of Natural Resources Forest Service.  This group will aim to inform citizens about…
Member Highlight Morgan Garner
My love for the environment has fueled my career as a physical scientist. I am…
Would you like to leave feedback or have a question? Email us, click here.
Skip to toolbar