Down by the Dingle

  • Down by the Dingle

     Neil updated 8 years, 3 months ago 1 Member · 1 Post
  • Neil

    August 16, 2012 at 1:54 pm

    My friend from Massachusetts used the word dingle to describe a group of trees.   Anyone else familiar with this term?   Any other terms you might know  to describe trees.  I can think of Grove, Forest, Glenn, Hollow.  Let me know what you think.

Log in to reply.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018

Want to learn more about your local community forest?

Join Us

American Grove is an online community for sharing knowledge, experience, and insights about the trees and forests that enrich our cities, towns, and neighborhoods nationwide.

Group logo of Maryland Grove
Group Highlight Maryland Grove
Maryland Department of Natural Resources Forest Service.  This group will aim to inform citizens about…
Member Highlight Morgan Garner
My love for the environment has fueled my career as a physical scientist. I am…
Would you like to leave feedback or have a question? Email us, click here.
Skip to toolbar