Deadline Extended: TD Bank GreenStreets– Jan. 3, 2014

• Deadline Extended: TD Bank GreenStreets– Jan. 3, 2014

• Mollie Freilicher

Organizer
    December 9, 2013 at 7:13 pm

TD Bank Awarding $200,000 in Grants to Tree City USA Communities through TD Green Streets

TD Green Streets supports innovative practices in urban forestry. The program will award a total of $200,000 in grants in support of local forestry projects in low- to moderate-income (LMI) neighborhoods. Funding can go towards the purchase of trees, tree planting and maintenance, education and training opportunities. The maximum amount of each grant request is $20,000. Up to 50% of the total project funding can be designated for new trees.

To be eligible for a TD Green Streets grant, municipalities must be a current (2012) Tree City USA community within TD Bank’s United States footprint. A listing of eligible communities, information, requirements, and the application can be found at tdgreenstreets.com.

In addition to extending the deadline, the list of eligible communities has been expanded.

Grant applications are due January 3, 2014.

Explore how the TD Green Streets program can assist with innovative projects in your community!

Click here for updated information on eligible communities and the new deadline: TD GreenStreets Flyer

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Want to learn more about your local community forest?

Join Us
LOGO

American Grove is an online community for sharing knowledge, experience, and insights about the trees and forests that enrich our cities, towns, and neighborhoods nationwide.

Group logo of Maryland Grove
Group Highlight Maryland Grove
Maryland Department of Natural Resources Forest Service.  This group will aim to inform citizens about…
Member Highlight Morgan Garner
My love for the environment has fueled my career as a physical scientist. I am…
Would you like to leave feedback or have a question? Email us, click here.
Skip to toolbar