USFS Webinar Series – Planning for Growth and Open Space Conservation

• USFS Webinar Series – Planning for Growth and Open Space Conservation

Eric Muecke updated 7 years, 3 months ago 1 Member · 1 Post
  • Eric Muecke

August 27, 2013 at 1:28 pm

The US Forest Service has been offering webinars on open space conservation over the last several months.  The links to past webinars and the upcoming September 4, 2013 webinar are available at:

Open Space Conservation Webinars

The U.S. Forest Service will hold a webinar, “Planning for Climate Change Adaptation: Considerations for Forests, Wildlife, and Land Use,” on Wednesday, September 4th from 2:00 – 3:30 EST. Speakers will present science and management considerations for climate change adaptation planning from three perspectives: forests, wildlife, and land use planning and hazard mitigation. They will also share new resources on climate change adaptation and discuss how planners and land managers can consider these changing environmental conditions in their work. Register.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Want to learn more about your local community forest?

Join Us
LOGO

American Grove is an online community for sharing knowledge, experience, and insights about the trees and forests that enrich our cities, towns, and neighborhoods nationwide.

Group logo of Maryland Grove
Group Highlight Maryland Grove
Maryland Department of Natural Resources Forest Service.  This group will aim to inform citizens about…
Member Highlight Morgan Garner
My love for the environment has fueled my career as a physical scientist. I am…
Would you like to leave feedback or have a question? Email us, click here.
Skip to toolbar