Home Conversations @ The Grove Questions and Answers Do you track the trees you plant?

• Do you track the trees you plant?

Neil updated 7 years, 9 months ago 1 Member · 1 Post
  • Neil

February 6, 2013 at 2:04 pm

How do you track them?  Maps, tablet, photos, GIS layer, American Grove. Trees plantings are often family, friends, community getting busy in the Earth which make for great photos. Storing them on your profile on American Grove helps motivate others and gives you a place to put them. Best of all Tracking your tree plantings can be motivating to plant more. Upload your latest tree planting on American Grove. No matter where you upload it (blog, profile, activity feed, forum) it as long as you are signed it, it will be time stamped and stored in your profile. Share your tree tracking method or why you don’t track your plantings?

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Want to learn more about your local community forest?

Join Us
LOGO

American Grove is an online community for sharing knowledge, experience, and insights about the trees and forests that enrich our cities, towns, and neighborhoods nationwide.

Group logo of Maryland Grove
Group Highlight Maryland Grove
Maryland Department of Natural Resources Forest Service. ¬†This group will aim to inform citizens about…
Member Highlight Morgan Garner
My love for the environment has fueled my career as a physical scientist. I am…
Would you like to leave feedback or have a question? Email us, click here.
Skip to toolbar