Partners in Community Forestry Conference
November 18 - November 19
The Partners in Community Forestry conference is the largest international gathering of urban forestry practitioners, advocates, researchers, and government leaders. Everyone comes together to share their best practices and find new ideas to bring home.
The Partners in Community Forestry conference offers:
- Relevant, practical research findings.
- Best practices — for your trees and your organization.
- Current trends in community forestry.
- All the continuing education credits you need for the year.
- Plenty of fun networking opportunities.