In this Issue
- i-Tree Global Science and Users Symposium
- Species Spotlight – Chinquapin oak, Quercus muehlenbergii
- DCR Challenge Grant Info Session – August 20, 10am-noon, Worcester
- Growing Greener – in Worcester
- Grants, EAB Update, Webinars and Conferences, and More!
A Few Announcements
Urban & Community Forestry Challenge Grants
We will be holding a grant information session on August 21, 2019, 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. at the Conference Room at Quinsigamond State Park, 10 N. Lake Ave, Worcester. To RSVP, please contact Mollie Freilicher or 413-577-2966.
DCR Tree Steward Training
October 25-26, 2019 – Registration will be opening in the next two weeks. Watch for the announcement soon!