The latest issue of the Citizen Forester newsletter is out today! The Citizen Forester is the monthly newsletter of the Urban and Community Forestry Program of the Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation.
In the March issue, read about....
- Climate Change and New England Forests
- Carolina silverbell
- Our new program coordinator, Julie Coop
- Working with Volunteers, Veteran Trees, Upcoming programs
- GoBotany Web Resource
- The Northeast Climate Science Center
- Grants, scholarships, news, and more.
Download the issue by clicking here: